Perfil

Perfil y sentido del humor.
I have a horrible sense of humor !!!... even better ... I have no sense of humor.
But this picture,  very beautiful and very well painted ...
made me laugh out loud ... given my current circumstances and uncertainty,
I'm about to put my logo
Every time I look at it makes
smile :)
birikforever:

Antoine Wiertz - Two Young Girls or the Beautiful Rosine (Detail)

Antoine Wiertz - Two Young Girls or the Beautiful Rosine (Detail)


Thanks Birik! for letting me know  this wonderful work
Antoine Wiertz - Two Young Girls or the Beautiful Rosine (Detail) 

And Mark, I add your comment to my idea:
"That is indeed both beautiful, and in an ironic sense, very humorous...It is good to keep your sense of humor in tack, and to realize that this too shall pass." 


Hecho queda, imágen  para un perfil
 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares