Suspiros de Hoy



A estas alturas de la mañana , aún  no he hecho nada útil con mi vida.. excepto tumblrear...
Nada que explicar a los habituales tumblrs visitantes de este blog , no es cierto?
Si acaso... seguir añadiendo sonrisas, sorpresas y conocimientos  a nuestras vidas... además de todo el cariño que me ofreceis aquí y allí.,
y el hecho de encontrar siempre una imágen, una frase, un poema, una música,  un mensaje, que nos mueve el estado de ánimo por coincidente o discordante... Os traigo hasta aquí varios suspiros tumblreros  de hoy... mios,  de otros :)


At this time of the morning I haven't done anything productive with my life.. excepct tumblring...
Nothing to explain to the usual tumblrs visitors of this blog, right?
Just in case ... still add smiles, surprises and knowledge to our lives ... besides all the love they offer me here and there,
by the way, the fact of  find an image, phrase, poem, music, a message that moves our own  mood for coincident or discordant ...  
I bring up here several tumblrs sighs today ... mine and from other :)

Música: Shame. Patrick Watson. ( Froma Album Just an Other Day 2003)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ4bICa_0Ec&feature=colike
I recognize it, this Canadian as a trhue discovery for me.

source:http://gdegabriele.tumblr.com/ 

 carencias whom today wiht the beauty and simplicity of  art-and-dream made ​​her tell us something about she
art-and-dream:

Art painting wonderful still life flowers by Peter Taylor Quidley

carencias:
Armonía y belleza del jardín perdido
Como todo un desafío, como toda una nostalgia, como un futuro imposible ..lo que dejo atrás, lo que nunca volveré a lograr.
art-and-dream:
carencias.tumblr.com:
Armonía y belleza del jardín perdido
Como todo un desafío, como toda una nostalgia, como un futuro imposible ..lo que dejo atrás, lo que nunca volveré a lograr.
 


Then I keep thinking about carencias, and I search for  the beautiful and stormy seascapes of  http://thorsteinulf.tumblr.com/ .. I back to the theories of Werner Knaup, 
but today that great painter:
Ivan Aivazovsky. Ocean. 1896.


  
Where I always find calm and more .. http://yama-bato.tumblr.com


#Edith Gerin
EDITH GERIN 1910-1998 
Le cygne noir, 1949 Tirage argentique postérieur monté sur carton, signé à l’encre sous l’image, signé, titré, daté à l’encre et tampon au dos. 38,5 x 30,2 cm.

Beautiful swan!

After Couleurs, other thoughts now occupy my mind :)

The game, the reproach of Cayetana ... (oh...lol I did not write her name in lowercase )
 
Clarence Underwood - At the Theatre.
mividayyo:
…él…
cayetana:
I´m sorry, dear… He is My Lord.. :)

Y los astros no se van a alinear si acabo si no comparto otro gran descubrimiento, no de tumblr, sino  aquí en blogger...Un magnífico suspiro!!! ( que me mantendrá estupendamente ocupada por horas )
And the stars will  not align not if I do not share another great discovery, not from tumblr, but here in blogger...  *Sigh*
http://losdesvelosdeldoxografo.blogspot.com.es 

... Rush hours... nice day to all! :)


 









Comentarios

Entradas populares